This is my personal book blog where I catalog all my book ramblings and link to all the books I’ve read. Posts may include:
- reviews on recently read books;
- thoughts on reading;
- book-related prompts;
- and shared quotes.
As of 2014, I recently gotten back on track to reading all the books that I have. I’m resolving to diving into the mound of unread books that have piled up, so there may be old books that’ll pop up on here more than any new books. Also that book pile? It has turned into a threatening mountain of unread books.
About the Ratings
I am no expert or book critic, so all my reviews that will appear here lean to being subjective based on styles, story, and emotional responses. My current rating system is now a range to cover varying degrees of my reactions to the books. I found 5 stars was a bit limiting so I raised it to 10.
- — 9-10 stars: I truly enjoyed and loved the book, and definitely recommend you to read it. (Warning: There may be squeeing may be involved)
- — 7-8 stars: It’s not perfect, but I still liked the book and would recommend you to read.
- — 5-6 stars: The book is good. I found nothing special about it, but I wouldn’t stop you from reading.
- — 3-4 stars: It’s so-so. It’s a good book to pass the time, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
- — 1-2 stars: I may or may not regret reading it, but I will not read it again or follow the rest of the series.
- — 0 stars: The book and I weren’t just meant to be and we have to part ways.
My previous rating system (up to February 2014):
- — 5 stars: I really enjoyed and loved the book, and would recommend you to read it.
- — 4 stars: Liked the book and would recommend you to read.
- — 3 stars: The book is good. Though there’s nothing special about it, I wouldn’t stop you from reading.
- — 2 stars: It’s so-so. It’s a good book to pass the time, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
- — 1 stars: I don’t regret reading it, though I will not read it again (or read the rest of the series)
- — 0 stars: (This may rarely happen but this is here just in case…) WHY?!?!